Can you feel the stress of the Holiday season already?
Radical self-care is not an ego-based care for the self, but rather it is an intimate process of knowing your self, of caring for your needs, your heart, your mind, your body so that you can arrive at feeling peace within.
Join sacred healer and wellness warrior Naty Howard for this first edition workshop in her series of Wellness Warrior Workshops at The Bridge Social.
In this 2hr workshop you will learn:
- radical self-care practices for health and rejuvenation
- abbhyanga self-massage + which oil is right for your body
- wellness warrior wisdom to power up your health
- how to use the art of creating sacred space and mindfulness practices to connect to peace within you
- self-inquiry processes to Flip the Vibe and
- how to make delicious elixir recipes with powerful adaptogens that will keep you grounded, healthy, with a stronger immunity and stress free this Holiday season.
How will you start 2020? How will you strengthen your foundation, plant your soulful intentions and nurture them into becoming?
(Elixir tasting + Radical Self-care e-book included.)
** Bring a journal.
Tickets available in person @The Bridge Social or online here.
Radical self-care for the Holidays~ Workshop
Tickets are non-refundable, though they are transferable if you can't join us.
(We will miss you though).