What Is The Pachakuti Mesa Tradition of Cross Cultural Shamanism? (PMT)
'Pachakuti' means 'world reversal and refers to the time of transformation we are living now. A mesa is an altar for self-exploration, transformation and personal growth in which we create a new paradigm of one's relation to the Self and the Universe.
This shamanic tradition, in all its richness, is an evolving practice of inner and outer activities that restore balance and harmony to our relationship with All That Is.
What is the Pachakuti Mesa?
In the Pachakuti Mesa Tradition we interact and build relationships with the unseen realm through the creation of a specific type of altar or mesa called the Pachakuti Mesa. This sacred patterning of elemental expressions becomes the seat of spiritual vision and the game board for interacting with all of creation.
Who can Practice this Shamanic Tradition?
Anyone with a yearning to be of loving service and healing support to self, others and our living Earth.
Origins of the PMT
Oscar's first experience with Peruvian shamanism was between 1969-1986, under the famed huachumero son Celso Rojas Palomino from Salas. After don Celso transitioned to the Spirit World, don Oscar started a four-year apprenticeship with the Andean Paqokuna shaman/priesthood with famed kuraq akulleq don Benito Corihuaman Vargas from the village of Wasao. Both of his mentors insisted that the only way to safeguard these ancient healing traditions was to bring them to Western acculturated peoples.
This led don Oscar to originate the Pachakuti Mesa Tradition of Cross-Cultural Shamanism. Thus don Oscar continues fulfilling the noble intentions of both venerable elders who bequeathed him the task of preserving their Heart Island (South America) shamanic ways as a seven generation legacy of healing service to the world.
The PMT Cosmovision
As most keen observers of the 'orderly' patterns, rhythms, pulses, tonalities and cycles found in Nature will agree, the PMT Cosmovision is a living archetype - a Self-reflexive mandala of our universal sentience. A more integrative imaginal rendition of the sacred powers, forces and hermetic axioms of our Pachakuti Mesa Lineage is nowhere to be found.
By entering into a ceremonial relationship with the simplicity of its wholeness lies a true theophany. May your soul effortlessly navigate its aesthetic infinitude with the joyous pleasure of our re-Membering...
START YOUR JOURNEY
The PMT Shamanic Apprenticeship is a powerful portal that will offer you the opportunity to:
Through the PMT Foundational Shamanic Apprenticeship You Will:
- Take part in shamanic initiations and activations of your personal healing medicine
- Receive guidance to build and awaken your own Shamanic Healing Mesa
- Learn rituals, tools, practices and a practical and compassionate outlook, for navigating these times
- Access a time-proven experiential path for safely exploring non-ordinary realms of consciousness
- Be a part of a community that honours unity in diversity and teaches love by the way we live
Who Is This Apprenticeship For?
- Anyone looking to find meaning in life through deeper spiritual relationship and communion with our Great Originating Mystery
- Beginners, intermediate, and advanced practitioners of shamanic arts
- Folks from all walks of life who are seeking to maximize their presence as sources of healing light in the world
- People who love to adopt and make friends with rocks, crystals, feathers, shells, etc
- Healers looking for a tradition to hold and evolve their practices within
- If you are reading this, this apprenticeship is for you — Welcome Home!
Can You Hear The Call Of The Ancient Medicine Healer Within?
The Foundational Pachakuti Mesa Tradition Apprenticeship Includes:
- 5 Immersive Weekend Intensives (Part I - V)
- Printed weekend manuals
- Private Fb group for the Uxbridge PMT Hoop
- Access to the Universal Shaman Private Fb Group
- Take Part In The Weekly PMT Wed. Night Link Up Global Meditation for Personal and Planetary Healing. Every Wed. Night, 8.45pm-9.30pm EST (Optional)
How does the Shamanic Apprenticeship work?
What if I am unable to make a Weekend Training?
Are Meals Included?
I Am Planning To Travel From Out Of Town, Where Can I Stay?
Hi, there! I'm Naty.
Creatrix of Yoga Spirit Medicine, Shamanic Healer, Ayurvedic Coach, Yoga, Breath-work and Meditation Teacher, Pachakuti Mesa Tradition of Shamanism Sanctioned Teacher and Author of Your Mighty Inner Healer.
Stay In Touch.
Join our email list and receive Naty's free SELF HEALER MEDITATION, along with weekly tips to help you transform your healing journey.