Mentorship Terms & Conditions
Refuge Mentorship Program Terms & Conditions
- Parties. This Agreement is made between the Naty Howard, operating out of the Province of Ontario (“NH”, “we”, “our”, and “us”) and you (“you” and “your”).
- The Refuge Mentorship Program. (the “Mentorship Program”) is for serious students only. It’s an in-depth program that requires time, and your commitment (we estimate 1-2.5 hours per week, depending on your level). We have seen that people who do the work and practice what they learn, see enormous gains and personal transformation. All students must abide by the expectations in Schedule A (below). The Mentorship Program has three levels, Self Guided Level, Group Mentorship Level and 1:1 Mentorship Level.
2.1. Regardless of level, the Mentorship Program includes:
2.1.1. Lecture videos and guided practices,
2.1.2. Course notes,
2.1.3. Full 24 week curriculum plus 1 bonus module (Foundations of The Self Healer Path), 6 Yoga Spirit Medicine Practices, and The Practice Lab
2.1.4. Weekly rituals to deepen your transformation, and
2.1.5. Weekly livestreams with Naty Howard for the duration of the course (*only for those on the Group Mentorship and 1:1 Mentorship levels).
2.2. Printing. Some people love learning on paper, and we understand that. Others love learning online only. You are welcome to print course materials for your own educational use during the course.
2.3. Payment. Payment of the Mentorship Program is due upon completed purchase of the Mentorship Program or completion of your agreed payment plan. You agree to pay the price, including the possibility of a payment plan (recurring subscription until terms of payment are complete), of the Mentorship Program as advertised through our media and website. If a payment fails before or during the Mentorship Program, your status will be changed to “delinquent” and your access to the Mentorship Program will be put on hold until your outstanding payments are made.
2.4. Recurring Subscriptions. If your method of payment includes a payment plan, you authorize Stripe to maintain your account information on behalf of Naty Howard and charge that account automatically on a monthly basis for the duration of your payment plan with no further action required by you.
2.5. Payment Failure. In the event that your payment fails, you will not be able to access any of the information or content of the Mentorship Program. In the event of three failed payments, you understand that Mentorship may contract a collection agency to collect the money from you. Any partial payments will not be refunded.
2.6. Refunds. We offer Mentorship refunds only in the specific situations listed below. No other refunds are considered. NH reserves the right to deny any refund request. If a refund is granted, access to the Materials is revoked immediately. Our refund request policy is as follows:
2.6.1. Self Paced level, Group Mentorship Level, and 1:1 Mentorship Level: a 50% refund may be requested only during the 6th week of the program if the student has demonstrated engagement with the program, and will need to fill out the “Hit Pause Form”.
184.108.40.206. For 2023 Students, this will be the week of February 20 to 24, 2023.
2.6.2. Scholarships: no refunds are issued on scholarship payments, no exceptions.
2.6.3. Emergency: should a sudden emergency occur such as prolonged student illness or accident, death in the immediate family (spouse, child, or parent), you may request a limited refund of tuition which is reasonable and fair to NH.
2.6.4. Program Discontinuance. If the program is permanently discontinued by NH while students are still enrolled and the program is ongoing, and NH is still offering nutrition training programs, all monies paid to NH for students enrolled and actively participating in the program at the time it is discontinued will be refunded 75% of the fees paid.
2.7. Program Level Changes. If you cannot keep up with the pace or rigor of the program, you may drop down to the Self Paced Level. If at a later date you wish to upgrade your level, you must pay a supplemental non-refundable upgrade fee of $950US. If you wish to upgrade prior to the beginning of the term in which you are enrolled, and space is available, you will only be required to pay the difference between what you have invested and the current listed price for the program.
2.8. Your Conduct. You are solely responsible for all videos, images, information, or other data that you upload, publish, or otherwise use via, or in relation to, the Mentorship Program or other product. NH reserves the right to remove any kind of offensive or inappropriate content about the Mentorship Program, and to suspend or terminate your access to the Mentorship Program in such an event. We also reserve the right to remove or object to any false and slanderous comments made about NH, the Mentorship program, other products, our staff, instructors or fellow alumni on social media or elsewhere on the internet. If removed, NH will send a written notice of such rejection and may refund monies paid for tuition to that date, less 25% of tuition paid to that date.
- Other Digital Products and Courses.
3.1. Video Courses. All video courses (excluding the Mentorship Program) are designed to deliver on what is outlined in the video course description, and are final sale.
3.2. Digital Products. All digital products including eBooks, Mp3’s, coaching programs and meal plans are final sale.
3.3. Members Portal. When purchasing this product Naty Howard Inc. grants you a 2 year limited, nonexclusive, non transferable, revocable license, without warranty, to use the teaching resources and class information (the “Licensed Materials”) for your educational purposes only. This means we are granting you special permission to use our Materials in a limited way and you are not allowed to share, distribute or license them to anyone else.
3.3.1. Licensed Materials also includes all materials copyrighted, trademarked and owned by Naty Howard, including graphic designs, images and registered trademarks belonging to NH, including but not limited to advanced training video program, Mentorship Program, course livestreams, and Members Portal.
3.3.2. “Confidential Information” means all content, course materials, words and images part of NH’s methods, teaching and training, regardless of whether they are registered or protected as the intellectual property of NH, which are not available to the public at large.
- Media Release. We think you’re fabulous and want to show you off! By being a student with NH, you agree to grant us the irrevocable right to use your image, likeness, photos, video content, audio recordings captured of you on a video call or participating in the Mentorship Program or that you share with us online (via your own or others posting of you) as part of our online streaming, marketing and sales throughout the world and in perpetuity. You also release us from all claims you may have relating to such use. Please let us know If you ever want us to stop using an image of you.
- Individual Login Access. Any passwords and user IDs used to access the Mentorship Program or other products as part of this Agreement are for your individual use only. You are responsible for the security of your password and user ID and for all activities that occur under your user ID and password. You agree to notify us or the third party operator immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. NH will be entitled to monitor passwords and user IDs and, at its discretion, require you to change passwords. You further agree that NH will not be responsible for the unauthorized use of your profile by any other person and is under no obligation to confirm the actual identity of any password or user ID. NH cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these provisions. Should you violate this provision or any other provision in this Agreement, NH reserves the right to immediately revoke your access to the Mentorship Program or other product and block your access of the website or online program, without providing any refund.
- Interactions in the Course. You are responsible for your own actions and interactions with any other user in connection with the programs. NH will have no liability or responsibility in this regard, however we reserve the right, but have no obligation, to become involved in any way with disputes between you and any other users. This includes revoking access to the materials with no refund.
- No Guarantees. As this is an independent study arrangement, it is up to you what you get out of the NH Program or other products. No guarantees can be made for the results from this program.
- Ownership of Intellectual Property. All materials provided in connection with this Agreement, including without limitation, written or printed documents, photographs, audio and video recordings and software programs, and all copies and derivative works relating thereto (the “Course Materials”), are and will remain the sole and exclusive property of NH. You have a limited, non-exclusive right to use the Course Materials to the extent necessary to complete the Mentorship Program or other products. An example of something you are not allowed to do with the Course Materials would be to create a photocopy or reproduce the Course Materials and give it to a friend or sell it to someone. Another example would be to use the Course Materials to create your own online program, or to provide them to someone else who intends to do so. Any original material generated by you during the course (such as a recipe) will remain the property of you, and will not be published without your written permission.
- Loss of Access. NH retains the right to revoke your access to the Mentorship Program, other products, and any Course Materials in the event that you do not make your payments or if you steal any of our intellectual property, or engage in inappropriate or offensive conduct.
- Third Parties. You are prohibited from sharing any information that you receive through the Mentorship Program or other products with any third parties, without our consent. In the event that you do share any information regarding the Mentorship Program, NH will exercise our full legal rights to remedy the situation.
- Limitation of Liability. NH makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the Mentorship Program, other products, or Course Materials, including without limitation, any warranty, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement of third-party rights, and NH hereby expressly disclaims the same.
11.1. In no event will NH be liable for special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages (including without limitation, lost profits or revenues), or other liability arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, regardless of the form of action, whether or not NH has been advised, or otherwise might have anticipated the possibility of such damages.
11.2. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life, health and business. When addressing health matters in any of our programs, websites, videos, newsletters or other content, they are for educational purposes only and do not replace, or override the advice of your own medical health representative(s). We do not claim that anything taught in our programs, available on our websites or contained in our videos, newsletters, social media, emails, books or other content, will treat or cure any disease.
11.3. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees that you will achieve any results from our ideas or content presented in our programs, available on our websites or contained in our videos, newsletters, books, social media, emails, and we offer no professional, legal, medical, psychological or financial advice in connection with same.
- General Indemnity. You hereby fully indemnify Naty Howard, and any of its members, directors, officers, employees, contractors, volunteers, agents, executors, administrators, successors, family members and assigns (the “Indemnified Parties”) and save harmless the Indemnified Parties from any losses, claims, damages, actions, causes of action, costs and expenses that an Indemnified Party may sustain, incur or suffer at any time, which are based upon, arise out of or occur, directly or indirectly, by reason of any act or omission by you in your use of the Mentorship Program or other products, provided that where NH has contributed to such liability by its own negligent conduct, your indemnity obligation will be limited proportionately.
- Standard Legal Things. Jurisdiction. This Agreement will be governed exclusively by the laws and courts of the Province of Ontario. Severability. If any provisions of this Agreement are invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions in the Agreement will remain in full force and effect. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and replaces any prior agreements. Waiver of Breach. The waiver by me of any breach by you of any provision of this Agreement will not be taken to be a waiver of any further breaches by you. Notice. For the purpose of this Agreement, e-mail or text will suffice for written notice when required as set out above. Headings. The headings used in this Agreement are for stylistic purposes only and none of the content in the headings are intended to be legally binding.
SCHEDULE A EXPECTATIONS
This Schedule sets out the Expectations that you must meet to remain enrolled in the Mentorship Program. Failure to meet these is grounds for termination.
- Treat all staff and other students with respect.
- Complete and participate in all aspects of the Mentorship Program as outlined in the course outline, agreed to in our Waiver of Liability, reviewed during the orientation session, and posted in the Mentorship Members Program portal.
- Please note that the Mentorship Program is an English-language program. All teaching videos, course materials, Members Portal and Online Community are in the English-language.
Reach Out. Please feel free to connect with NH to ask us any questions. All communications should be directed to [email protected]
In support of your journey of transformation,